Friday, July 10, 2009

Finally got my associates in computer networking...

I have found it nearly impossible to do any writing lately. There is less than 40 days left and I must say that in some ways I am a bit relieved. Will explain more in a later post. Just happy and relieved that I finally graduated my computer networking course with an associates. I have been under a lot of stress lately. Now I can breathe [a little] easier. Hopefully I will land an entry level job in the field and be able to start saving up some money. Right now I am just grateful that I have a part time job at a gas station. I have a long road ahead of me and in many ways I am just starting my journey. I'm traveling light (few expectations) but I don't want to be completely without hope. There is just so much I'm struggling with internally and so little patience to write.

No comments:

Post a Comment