Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Friends Email No. 2

Friends Email No.2
Time: Tue, Jun 2, 2009 at 2:49 PM.
I did not include here the contact information of the sender.

Mr Mathew,



Please give me a call at the number below and we can chat or schedule face to face.



Thanks for responding!


I had specified that all correspondence shall be conducted via email. I hope this is just a misunderstanding on their part and not an indication that they are choosing not to comply with my demand for an open and transparent investigation. We will see.

4 comments:

  1. I saw you on the Blvd tonight. I just wanted you to know that you did not go unnoticed. I would have made some sort of acknowledgment of this, but my view of your message was blocked the whole time I was stopped, except for the word "abused." At the last second, I was able to see the URL and visited it on my phone (from the passengers side, of course). Your story deserves notice, and through your profound writing ability, I feel it will get it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Christina. Without members of the public like yourself, who go out of their way to interact, the protest and blog would not be very effective. Its very reassuring to know that there are indeed people who notice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see you every evening on the way home from work but today was the first time I was able to read your sign. It is truly touching that you have the strength to use your voice to speak out on behalf of yourself and others like you. I am a nurse at another Philadelphia hospital and I am horrified at the thought of a patient’s concerns not being properly addressed by hospital administration and furthermore the so-called professionals responsible not be disciplined accordingly. I hope you continue to seek justice for what was done to you despite the many obstacles you may face. My thoughts will be with you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Andrea. I appreciate your support.

    ReplyDelete